Looking for staff? Contact Horncastle Recruitment

CV Writing from Horncastle Recruitment

Mediation Services

Register with Horncastle Recruitment

Horncastle & District Networking Group

Recruitment Services
Your local Recruitment and Business Advisory help desk in Horncastle and Lincolnshire

To talk about your requirements further please call Kay on 01507 211 501 or email kay@horncastlerecruitment.co.uk

Vetting Staff

Nowadays the problems facing employers is not finding staff but finding the right member of staff for your business. For every vacancy advertised in Lincolnshire there are 100-350 applicants. 80% won’t even have the rights skills. The remaining 20% need to be vetted thoroughly. Horncastle Recruitment can find you the best staff for your vacancy.
We can vet all your applicants and give you a short list of the best candidates.
We can also find all the best contenders in the area; we throw our net far and wide, through all the right advertising and recruitment networks.
We can also reference check your candidate.

Recruitment Options

Horncastle Recruitment offers many routes to find your next team member; we ensure that you find the best choice of the applicants for your role that suits your organised.
Help with Job specifications

  • Advertising your position
  • Staff vetting
  • Staff Short listing and interviewing
  • The full Recruitment process finding permanent and temporary staff and short term contracts

David Wilson Managing Director at Stephenson Gobin Ltd

Horncastle Recruitment reviewed CV's and put forward some excellent candidates who have helped our business grow. We would have no hesitation using them again.

HR Services

We are specialists in providing HR support to small and medium sized organisations. We are passionate about HR and making the most of your most valuable asset – your people, so that you can achieve your objectives and further your mission.

  • Advice on grievance process
  • Staff contracts
  • Staff reviews
  • Staff checking including references
  • Staff mediation

Blythe IT Services

 

 

 

Candidates
Register and sign up with us

Horncastle Recruitment

read more »

Advertisers
Register and view our employer resources

Horncastle Recruitment

read more »

HR Services
See our full range of HR services

Horncastle Recruitment

read more »

Contact Us

Horncastle Recruitment

read more »